- Schedule appointments online
- Renew your medications
- Ask us a question
- Receive secure messages from our practice
- Patient Information Sheet
- Medical Information
- Release of Medical Records
- Advanced consent to treat minors
- Allergy test prep instructions
- NW Face Allergy history form
- NW ENT Allergy history form
- NW Face Allergy Immunotherapy Consent Form
- NW ENT Allergy Immunotherapy Consent Form
- Portal Enrollment Process
- No Show Policy
- American Express
- Personal check
All Cosmetic fees and copays are due at the time of service. Copays not paid at the time of service are subject to a $25.00 late fee.
Coupons and Gift Certificates must be presented at time of service to be valid
Reminder to insurance patients: A coverage determination, prior authorization, or certification that is made prior to a service being performed is not a promise to pay for the service at any particular rate or amount. The patient’s summary plan description governs amount payable, as every claim submitted is subject to all plan provisions, including, but not limited to, eligibility requirements, exclusions, limitations, and applicable state mandates.
- Please maintain conversations at a considerate volume
- Please turn off all pagers and cell phones
- No pets, please
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult
Late Arrivals and Cancellations
Appointments have been designed to allow the appropriate time for the extent of your service. Your late arrival may limit our ability to offer the fullest experience possible.
We understand that sometimes it is necessary to re-schedule appointments. We ask that you give at least 24 hours notice prior to canceling and we will gladly reschedule your appointment. In the event that you are unable to give sufficient notice, a $50 cancellation fee may apply. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Gift Cards are a memorable expression of caring, from the unique presentation to the exquisite experience. Cards are available in any denomination and may be applied towards all products and services, including cosmetic surgery.
If you are a recipient of a donated or auctioned Gift Certificate, please give our receptionist the certificate number to book your appointment. Donation certificates are non-transferable, and their expiration dates may not be changed or extended.
Parking is available in self-paid lots. We regret that we are unable to validate parking.
Get directions to our offices here